Friday, February 02, 2007

Inside scoop on the life of the B-dawg

Since so many of my fans have asked for more info on my life, I filled out a little questionaire that mum got when she got tagged in email. I thought it was fun. Feel free to ask me any more questions that you like!

Hugs,
Baxter
Fan Club Alphabet:
[A is for age]: 18 months… a canine teenager
[B is for beer of choice]: I’m a wine drinker, actually, when mum isn't looking.
[C is for career]: Cutest B-Dawg In The World
[D is for favorite Drink]: What ever mum has got, ‘cept hot tea
[E is for Essential item you use everyday]: A chewy. Gotta work the jaws, man.
[F is for Favorite song at the moment]: “Who let the dogs out?” (what?)
[G is for favorite Game]: Booga – where I chase mum and she chases me!
[H is for Home town]: Alabama – Doublecreek Kennel
[I is for Instruments you play]: I sing, man.
[J is for favorite Juice]: not big on the juice. Unless its from steak. I like steak juice.
[K is for Kids]: One word: neutered.
[L is for last kiss]: Mum – this AM
[M is for marriage]: Nah, I like to play the field. Lots of girls dig the B-love.
[N is for full Name]: Baxter Baxter Baxter (three times FAST)
[O is for Overnight hosp stays]: one – for That Horrible Operation
[P is for phobias]: Big dogs who play rough.
[Q is for quote]: “Do you want fries with that?” Heck yeah, mum.
[R is for biggest Regret]: Agreeing to get in the car that day we went to the vets office
[S is for sports]: I like fetch, and chase, and tag!
[T is for Time you wake up]: 5 AM!!!
[U is for color underwear]: I go nekkid, ‘cept when its cold
[V is for Vegetable you love]: Am a meat eater. Veggies yuck. Wait, are fries veggies?
[W is for Worst Habit]: Mum says “chewing on shoes”
[X is for X-rays you've had]: none.
[Y is for Yummy food you make]: Why would I cook when people like to cook for me?
[Z is for zodiac sign]: Virgo, baby

No comments: