Monday, February 26, 2007

Honk if you hate deers

On the way home from seeing Rico and chasing him while Mum was riding him, it was dark and scary and then Mum slowed down and did something she's never done with me in the car - she did something and the car made a NOISE! It was COOL. She said it was called the horn. And then she put the bright lights on and I saw IT -

A deer, complete with beady eyes and suicidal tendancies. So I barked and barked and barked and told it to stay the heck out of the way and away from me and my mum.

And mum kept using the horn thingy. It was cool.

Anyway, I'm sorta in trouble. Yesterday, while mum was in the shower I did something that made her mad. I can't be blamed if the stuff smelled interesting. Its my JOB to identify and if necessary taste these things. It was HER FAULT she left it out with out supervising me.

But mum said my punishment was to have the pictures of "the destruction" posted on my blog. As if that would make my fans love me any less. Ha.
But here they are:



Mum inserts: Yes, that's a Likamaid candy packet. I'm only allowed that stuff once every blue moon and I had left it on the coffee table. I THOUGHT it was safe, but apparently not. B-dawg had gotten better at being a destructo-dawg, but I guess I took too long in the shower. I love how he had to open EACH flavor and BOTH sticks. And spread it all over my ottoman. Lovely. Thank god for dirt devil dust busters.

Anyway, here I am, watching her put the "proof" on the internets. No, I am not happy. But Mum is quick to forgive, so I'm sure I'll be getting a peice of her pizza crust before its much later. hee hee.

1 comment:

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh Bax! Thanks for going after dem deers! I hit one with Boo-Boo the Wonder Ranger when I was 18 and it busted my air conditioner. You were so brave to defend Mum that I think she has to forgive you for the Lik-A-Stix Debacle.