Friday, February 09, 2007

Mum does't like my dreads...

She calls them mats. And she forced me to lay down while she went to mad, crazy work with the scissors. I thought she LIKED a hairy chest, but apparently not.

I kept trying to tell her it was a style I saw on a dog show. See, I really liked this breed in the Herding group called a Puli. It is the coolest looking dog (except for Baxter dawgs, of course) - he comes born with built in camo - perfect for chilling with some sheep.

I've always wanted to chill with sheep. Not deers, though - which were back last night, by the way, and they brought reinforcements. There were easily eleventy hundred in the neighborhood. But I took care of them. It was cold thought, without my dreadlocks.

Anyway, Mum says I am not a herding dog, and I am certainly not a Puli or a Rastafarian (what ever that is). And since she keeps finding dreads on me, she told me its going to be time for a clip... maybe even this weekend.

Its February, people. Its like not even above freezing most of the time. B-dawgs are not supposed to get clipped in WINTER.

Maybe Prez Laura and Cousin Em-me (who will be staying at B-dawgs casa this weekend) can distract her long enough to put it off. That might give me time to grow better looking dreads and change her mind.

Have a Baxter-liscious Weekend, my Homies!

No comments: