Monday, February 05, 2007

She works hard for the money...

Mum had to work on Saturday AGAIN. And this time it was twice as long. She didn't get home until after 11 PM. And where was I? In my crates! The horrible horrible confinement. Sure, she's put two super big crates together and filled it with food, water, toys, a bed, and a pee pad. And maybe it isn't that bad, but I can't run free, like a Baxter Dawg should.

So when she got home, she told me she was sorry (quite right!) and said I could play all night if I wanted to - just don't wake her up.

So I did - I put all my toys all over the house on the floor and had a ball.
But it made me really tired on Sunday. So when she took her nightly shower, I went ahead and went to bed. First on the bed gets to pick their spot. OR at least thats what the cats say when I jump on the bed and see them chillin in my spot.


cats. i just don't get them.

1 comment:

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh, B-dawg! Try not to be too hard on Mum. A sista's gotta get paid somehow. At least she let you rock-n-roll all night and party every day...or at least on Sunday!