Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've been busy!

Mum gave me a summer cut - shave thing. Bummer.

And we went to a party last weekend - I was the hit of the party. And I got to play with big dogs in the hostess' house - it is SO cool being small like me, because I can dodge the big dogs by going under chairs and tables and they can't! I was so worn out that mum's friend's dog, Sophie was getting on my nerves. Stupid Boxer. I'll school her next time.

Mum and I have been playing fetch. But I don't like getting my photos taken. See?


No photos, please. Paris and Brittany get hounded by the papparazzi - and so do I.


At least you could get my good side, man.


And ENOUGH with the flash already!!!


Fine. Smiling. See???

And for those of you with YouTube - here I am playing with Mum. She's such a good Mum.

5 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

I am in loooooove with a little dawg!

coco said...

oh baxter, you are a real cutie pie! thanks for visiting my blog - i love to make new friends, especially ones that look so much like me!!!

wiggles and licks, coco

Sandy said...

I loved seeing Baxter on the video! He is just a darling. Thank you for the sweet comment about my Chichi. Today a bit hard as I am missing her so much. I sure miss holding her and kissing on her.

Coco said...

Baxter! You are so cute!
Coco will be getting shaved too for summer very, very soon. I just put a call into his groomer this afternoon for an appt! So you will see him clipped short too in a few days! :) It is SO much better for summer and he is starting to get matted so it is time to clip clip!
I LOVED the video is Baxter!!!!!!

Coco said...

Oh and I forgot to say...Baxter's hair cut looks amazing!

And...his :bark: on command....

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!

He is too cute for his own good! What a Stud. :)