Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am SO smart...

I have figured out how to work the system.

See, mum gives me a super treat whenever we get back inside after I take her to go potty. (I go potty, mum goes outside with me, with my leash. grrrr)

And I have figured out how to drink lots and pee little, so that I can go outside OVER and OVER and OVER again. You know what that means... MORE TREATS!!!! YEA BAXTER!!!!

So I've got mum trained now.

OH and the other trick I have her trained to do? I go into my double sized crate and stand in front of my water and food bowls and whine. Sometimes, its legit, and I make her get me water or food. But lately, I will stand there and whine and whine and whine until mum comes and touches the bowls so I can finally eat. Its a great trick. It aggravates her intensely. I think its great pay back for all the stupid tricks she makes ME do.

I am such a smart dog.

Here's a photo of me on mum's lap at a horse show this weekend. She's too funny.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes, Little B-Dawg, you have many tricks and I think you mum really loves it when you play those tricks on her!

Coco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coco said...

OK Baxter...Coco got a hair cut now just like you! We opted for a trim and fluff out instead of a full on shave this time. He looks so cute...Just like you do!! :-)
Your tricks are too funny... :) your mom knows all of your tricks!!!!

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh! Tricky little puppeh! Aren't you the smartest! OH, but now you've posted your tricks--what if Mum reads your blog and finds out?!