Friday, July 06, 2007

Beach Bumin' It

Mum got Wednesday off for good behavior, so on Tuesday, we headed to the BEACH!!

This involves a car ride and a ferry ride to Ocracoke island, where everybody loves the B-dawg!!!! You can see the ferry in the background. And yes, my bandana says SURF!!! I'm a beach dawg!

The wind is AWESOME on the ferry. It makes my ears stand at attention!


Mum, I am too busy sniffing the smells to pose for your stupid photo.


I went swimmin'in the ocean, diggin in the sand and getting adored by people all over the USA who came to Ocracoke for the July 4th holiday.

Its tough being so gosh darn cute. It wears you out. Good thing I could sleep on mum's shoulders on the way home.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

It does look like a good day and good time. I would so want to pet you if I ever saw you in real life! I think I would know you right away because I've never seen another doggie that looks like you do!

Coco said...

Gosh, you are so darn CUTE! I love your sweet face and curly coat. Are you a Yorkiepoo?
I have a darling Maltepoo (Coco)
Happy to see your blog! I saw you from Sandy's page. :)

Coco said...

How exciting! (that you are a Yorkiepoo)
How old are you?
My coco is a maltepoo (as you know) and he is 2 yrs old.
and YES - Coco is short for his full name....
Coco Chanel. :)
I am so excited to find a bloggin buddy that is SOOOO similar to Coco!! I have yet to find other Maltepoos or Yorkiepoos or even "Morkies" out here...that reguarly post...I've seen some "abandon" blogs...
Baxter is way too cute. :)
He really reminds me of Coco as far as face shape and wavy coat.
Two cute -Poo boys!!
:)

Coco said...

I just saw pics of you as a puppy in your 2005 blog pages!
oh my goodness...Look at baby Baxter!!! So dark black!!!
That is how coco was...he was DARK tan...you can see that on some of the older pages of my blog...I didn't start it when he was a pup but i did post pics of him as one.

Ahaha, Baxter--you in your "2 story" crate as a puppy... you were smiling! KING of the world. :)

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh! Mum has raccoon suntan eyes! Does a puppy have the same pattern? :-p

Miss Kitty said...

Ohhh! Sho shweet!