Monday, July 02, 2007

I get around....

Fear not, Fan Club members - I am over the yaks!! And am living large.

This weekend I got to go to PetSmart and get chewys. Mum got me two bandanas and I look totally cool, like I should, when I wear them. Then we went to Moes so mum could get lunch (and share with the B-dawg, of course - they have a great covered, fanned outside sitting area! Love. It.) and then - guess what?

You'll never guess. Mum took me to HARRIS TEETER in my little over the shoulder carrier - and I was such a good boy. I stayed in the bag, with just my head out while mum shopped and shopped. And two people said they wanted to join my fan club. I know, I know, but I was a good dog and everything.

I didn't get to go to the barn on sunday (but did on Saturday) so mum made it up to me by taking me to Lowes and then Taco Bell, whereI got some potatoes from the cool drive thru lady. I was living LARGE this weekend, my homies. Gettin' out amongst my peeps, spreadin' the love. We told several people about Aunt Glo, so hopefully, NC will get more of the awesome B-dawg family. It was the best ever.

p.s. Riding in the cart RULES!

1 comment:

Miss Kitty said...

I am IN WUV with an adorable little dawg riding in the shopping cart! Eeeeek!