Sunday, June 03, 2007

I could earn my keep!

Mum and I were watching TV this weekend, and a commercial for my favorite store, PetsMart came on - and there's this little dachshund dragging this old toy around like its his favorite. Well, *I* have that toy, and I LOVE it, and I am so much cutter than that little freakishly long (or is it freakeshly short?) dog.

See? I could be doing that commercial! And making big bucks! Or at least getting a discount on B-dawg toys and treats!


Picture it - The B-dawg Famous. I could be like Madonna or Cher, or Prince- just know as Baxter.

I'd even give mum some of my treats. Because I decided she's OK. Now, all I have to do is get an agent...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I agree B-dawg, you are too cute and should be making money for your mum to buy you all the nice toys and clothes that you deserve! Maybe you could sell kisses at a booth during a festival!