Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Showing with JorJor

this past weekend, after getting up early to go to the barn with mum, we took a ROAD TRIP!!!

JorJor has gone away for a month or so to work at a horse farm with one of her ponies, Rodney (aka "For your eyes only"). I got to eat left over ribs, swim in a pool (What's an otter? And why do I look like one?) and sleep in Miss Gina's horse trailer - which has AIR CONDITIONING!!! very cool.

On Sunday morning we went out to watch Jorjor do something called "an event." Actually, it was just the cross country portion, and when they say cross country they are talking alot of walking and running, man. When mum shows at least she stays in the same time zone and you can always see her. This is crazy hard work. Especially if a B-dawg is trying to keep up.


We walked the course with JorJor that morning, and boy was I tired! And through the whole thing, horses would come galloping up and I had to get out of the way. I wasn't too thrilled about this, and barked my displeasure which caused mum to start wrapping her hand around my mouth. that stunk.

Anyway, here's a token shot of me, taken by JorJor afterwards. Notice how I am panting. But it was FUN though - mum says we may go back and visit sometime. Cool with me.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You are too cute, B-dawg. Tell your mum to get you a stroller so you don't wear yourself out trying to do all that walking and running and dodging those horses.