Sunday, June 17, 2007

Beggin for treats

Mum has discovered some AWESOME treat things. But she makes me work for them. First it was treats if I went in my crate in the morning. She tricks me EVERY time - she says "Crate!" and I go running, because I know she's going to be putting a handful of the treats in the crate. But then she shuts the door and goes away. For EVER. it makes me sad. After I eat the treats of course. Because, hellllooo treats RULE.

Anyway, she's making me dance now... before I get the juicy yummy bestthingever!


Its really rather undignified. I mean, I'm not some monkey in the circus, mum


This is me objecting to the tricks - barking loud and often "MOM. GIVE IT TO ME. I AM A GOOD DOG. I SHOULD GET A TREAT!"


And then mum does. And I suppose I shouldn't complain. The cats don't get treats, even though they get to come and go as they please.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Good boy...no fair your mum is tricking you. You are the cutest thing ever!