Monday, January 08, 2007

Presents from da' Posse

I just got an AWESOME late Christmas present from Prez Laura and Em-me.... They are coming stay at the B-Dawg Casa in a few weeks, mum says. I am SO SO excited because it means PLAYMATES FOR ME!!!

Mum even let me open my own presents... sorta

Here I am, not believing this is ALL FOR THE B-DAWG!!! It was bigger and heavier than mum's present.

I finally knocked it over and began investigating....

HOLY COW! My very OWN stocking - full of BAXTER toys - that squeak and are great fun to chew!!!

Once I realized what kind of stash this was, I immediately grabbed it and took it to my kennel before mum could confiscate it and dole the toys out one by one.

And then there were the treats... mum had to be convinced they were for ME and not her because they smelled like really tasty people food. But since it was BARKERY on the bag and there were paw prints on it, she decided that they must be for ME ME ME.
And they are TASTY.


So thanks to my Posse - we'll see you in a few weeks. You guys ROCK.
hugs, kisses, and scratches,
The Baxter Dawg

1 comment:

Pixiepurls said...

sooo cute!