Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Did you miss me?

Its been a busy time for the B-daw. Mum had a birthday, and she got a new car. I spent the weekend with some of the best peeps ever - let me tell you, i thought Saturday morning started OK when mum shared a little of her wheat bagel and cream cheese, but OH! Was I wrong!!! Mister V and his wife were all about sharing cheese eggs with the B-dawg. I even helped do the morning dishes. Then mum dropped me off at Mrs V's mum's house. She's all old and spunky, so I was all about hanging out with her all day! She and I would sit and watch TV and she fed me CHICKEN FINGERS!!!! EXCELLENT!!!

And then, sunday morning - I got to have balongna and FRENCH TOAST AND BACON!!!!!! I was living the life, man. I was most disappointed to leave the V's house. They are the best Baxter family ever. And Mister V loves to spoil the B-dawg.

There were some other dogs and stuff, but I intimidated them enough, and hey, I am the cutest dog in the world, so I didn't have to share too much.

So it was an excellent weekend.
I got this groovy coat from the Gucci dog's family - apparently she's too big for it, but it fits me JUST fine. I like it. I feel like I'm stylin' when I wear it.




All in all, life is good for the B-dawg. Hope you all stay warm this week - its too cold for me to do much of anything but snuggle with mum.

No comments: