Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Yeah, she's my sister

But that doesn't mean I have to like her.

She followed me EVERYWHERE. And she's a swiper. If I had something, she took it from me. I'm not used to this type of stealing. I mean, the cats - they would never pretend to care enough about something to steal it. And she's GOT. TO. HAVE. IT. NOW. Chewys, treats, toys, even Mum's lap.

Sure, it was fun to play and chase ME (I never got to chase her). But she always was thinking we were playing - but deep down in side I wanted to assert myself. But only my good manners kept me from pinning her tan little butt to the ground and telling her who was the Alpha dog. It was HER house, afterall. But sometimes, sometimes I just lost my temper. Fortunately, no one was harmed. And she STILL didn't get the point.


Here we are, the last day, and STILL SHE TRIES TO STEAL MY SNAKE. That's MY snake, the one Mum and I picked out TOGETHER for ME. Stupid Barley dog.

See what I mean about even Mum's lap? She's got to come and horn in on our nap time together, and its not enough for her to just nap, Nooooooo..... she's got to sit on top of her.

And all this time, I was feeling most unhappy and sore from being shot by the vet. And Mum likes the Barley dog - says she's a lap dog. Why anyone would want a lap dog who's a thief is beyond me. But Aunt Kik, Uncle Joe, Cousin Boo and Nana (Grandpa - well the jury is still out on him - he's a bit scary) were very nice and I got a couple of scritches from them before Barley butted me out of the way to steal them.

Sisters. What a total pain.

No comments: