Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm still here

quick note to my homies - I was placed in a foster home while mom was gambling away in Vegas over the Thanksgiving holiday. It took a while for me to settle in, pee in the house, and basically make it home, but they gave me turkey and played with me all week long, so I decided it didn't suck. But I was glad to see mum on Sunday.

Mum said my fingernails were getting too long last night. She then proceeded to cut off a toe. OK. So it wasn't my toe. But that nail bled like it was the whole foot. Mum was apologizing and fussing and rinsing my foot repeatedly. Then she had the nerve to blame ME for moving my foot at the last second. Sheesh. The woman should not have been allowed to purchase nail clippers.

We quit with the back feet. She is threatening the front feet. We'll see.

1 comment:

Hollye said...

very funny!
Baxter, you need to tell you mom to be more careful ;-))