Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Time for the B-Dawg

Its been cold here - brrrr. Mum isn't interested in letting me out much, but we got to go to the barn this weekend to see my big brother Jericho - he's been swollen recently. Mum says he got bit by a snake, but anyway, she finally rode him (makes me glad I am small) all weekend - and I got to roam free while she rode. So when I got home, I was SO tired. So tired, I didn't even let mum take my coat off before I crashed. And I got a bath. Not impressed.

And today, after going to the barn, we went to the barn party at Aunt Gina's house. This is where Jor-Jor lives. And Em-me lives next door, but she wasn't there this time - I missed her. Apparently, her pack leader, Tawanda made her go to some play that had nothing to do with fun. Which really sucked because I missed her. But I got love from the barn girls and JorJor. She took this great picture of me and Mum. They have a Christmas tree at JorJor's house - I wish we had one at our house. I could have great fun on it. (Mum inserts: This is why we don't have one, little dog)

No comments: