Sunday, September 03, 2006

a year older AND wiser


Things have been hoppin'
Mum and I went to a horseshow in Raleigh - always fun, the pony shows, as people love me, pet me and feed me people food. Plus, I get to spend all day with Mum.

It was hot, tho - on Sunday, mom tipped over the water bucket for the horses so I can get a drink and I was all "drink, smink! I'm hot mom, I'm getting in." And then they took pictures of it like it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. I was just a hot dog. Get it? Hot. Dog. ha ha

And then I had my first birthday - mum ordered Pappa Johns with peperoni and bacon and I got to have some. It was THE BEST.


And now, we're at ocracoke. I like the beach because I can chase birds and dig in the sand and run like the crazy dog that I am. I even got on a surfboard and some of my people friends from the horsebarn took pictures. I am so tired of the paparatzzi. They are everywhere. And when they aren't there, mum feels necessary to take the pictures for them. Its enough to make me want to howl.

Anyway, so my dogs life has been nuts. I'm looking forward to a quieter fall and a good christmas. I wonder what I should ask Santa for.... I must think on this. Later.

No comments: