Monday, September 18, 2006

beaches, babes, and birthdays


Mum took me to Petsmart last weekend for my birthday. It ROCKED! I got toys and snacks and treats and everyone wanted to join my fan club. It was hard to make sure everyone felt like they got some of the B-dog's attention, but I managed.

Mum just got more pictures in from our trip to Ocracoke. Did I mention I went surfing? mum said she would scan that picture in soon. But until then, you must meet the babes I hung with - I don't have a picture with Auntie Laura (who has dubbed me "Fruit Loop" which is cool with me if she wants to feed them to me") but the babes - I am a total babe magnet - check out cousins Jor-Jor and Em-me.

jor-jor is the blond. Em-me is the darker. They hang with mum at the horses place. they do wild things with their horses - I hope mum doesn't do that jumping stuff like they do.

but they love me, as they should. And as all of you do. Its okay to love me. I'm cool with it.

By the way, all you un-neutered boys out there - Jor-Jor and Em-me are MINE. They belong to ME ME ME and I will hunt you down and rip your socks to pieces if you even think about it. grrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: