Sunday, May 20, 2007

weekend schedule...

Between naps with mum, barking at those stupid cats, and getting mum to give me treats, this is what I did this weekend...


Ah, yes, I'd like a steak buritto - hold the rice, beans, and tortilla...what? Yes, I just want the steak. And a big glass of water. Whats that? no sauce. Thanks! (Whoops, mum! I'm all out of cash. Can you get this...great! I'll pay you back later.)


Lots of barn time with the ponies. Here is me and JorJor with her pony Dutchess - they bred Dutchess this year - what ever that means. All I know is JorJor likes to scratch me and Dutchess is small, so I don't feel like she's gonna eat me.


And walkin' round the neighborhood, chasin squirrels, and peeing on peoples plants. 'Cept this lady is crazy. What, does she think dogs can read? I mean, I CAN, but most dogs aren't the B-dawg, ya know.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hey Baxter...tell that lady you can't put a sign like that next to a hydrant. That's an animals right to poop and pee at the hydrant! Call the old lady police.