Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Its gettin' hot in here...


After pantin' alot this weekend in the heat at the barn, I let mum shave me again. I was a super good dog about it.

And she stayed home today. She spent most of the day on the sofa with an ice pack on her head. It was awesome to have mum home. And guess what - she actually TURNED ON THE AIR CONDITIONING!!! sweet.

Now, back to the interloper - take a look at this behemoth. Psycho actually scratched my nose! It bled! It was horrible. So from now on, I warn mum when ever she's around. Mum is not appreciative of this, but I take my job very seriously.


Yeah, she's a big ole black cat. But check the fang out. I made mum get a picture of it. It is seriously evil.


So, here we are. Me on the floor, she's chilling on the sofa. I think it is gonna be a long summer.


Stay cool, fan club members!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Baxter!!! I'm so glad your mum stopped by our blog because I lost all my favorite places and didn't have them memorized...so now i'm back to visit your blog. You sure are a cutie with your summer haircut. Psycho kitty is so pretty...nothing like a pretty girl to shake up things for a little while and then go back home!