Sunday, April 29, 2007

I used to be a BIG brother.



Now, I am just a brother. (or as mum says, a "brudda.")

Barley dog has gone and graduated herself from little sistah to big ass sistah. (Ok, so she's not even a lb heavier but its fun to tease her. Mum says if I had my hair it would be even. I disagree.)

But it is AWESOME being here and playing with my sister. Yes, we're related. We're from the same litter. Can you believe it!?


She's almost as spoiled as I am, but since Becca-boo lives with her, they have to split the spoils with her. I love Becca too - she's fun. But we're having a blst. Mum says we have to go home today, though. bummer. Barley says "Hello, Baxter fans. You have an associate membership automatically to the Barley Fan club. We're not as active, but we can be as fun. So if you're in the Chicago area, drop by and give me a treat! Hugs and kisses! Barley dawg."

2 comments:

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh! Two cutest puppies in the world!!!

[head explodes]

Sandy said...

I do see the resemblance! It does look like you two had a great time together! So many sisters and brothers never get to meet again...you guys are lucky.