Sunday, April 01, 2007

I luv drive thu

Occasionally, mum takes me cruising and we'll go through the drive through. Drive thrus are great fun for barking at people and scaring the workers at the drive thru. They think I am FIERCE and its nice to be appreciated for the tuff dawg I am.


Then there's the added benefit of people watching. When I bark, they look my way. But the best fun is at Taco Bell.


There is a cashier at Taco Bell who LOVES the B-Dawg. And "of course!" you're thinking, I know. But she loves me so much, she likes to sneak me food, like chicken or chips. This last time, I got a WHOLE BOWL of yummy. Check it out.


Yeah, I'm diggin' the Taco Bell Drive Thru. But don't worry, she hands everything to Mum first so she doesn't get Baxter germs on her hands. Some people have issues with dawg germs. They are too uptight, if you ask me and will probably die of a heart attack, but then again, some of my canine friends like to stick there tounges in some pretty gross places so I can see why if you didn't know ME you'd make some assumptions.

1 comment:

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh B-Dawg, everybody knows you're a fierce pup! That's why that Taco Bell lady gives youa little sumpin--she doesn't want bad puppy karma coming back on her!