Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My sibs are going fast....


Here's the latest picture - notice that two are already GONE!!! I hope they went to good homes where they get spoiled as much as me! There is even one boy left that looks just like me at that age. He's going to be so handsome when he grows up. Just like me.

My hair is growing, but its been cool here so mum has been dressing me in my Baxter Blanket. So I might let her take some pictures.

It was frosty on the grass this morning - it CRUNCHED. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it since I really hadn't spent much time outside when it was like this. Last winter, I was still spending time in Mom's bathroom, redecorating with my pee pads. Now that I am all grown up, I get to go outside and Mom is VERY pleased.

Monday will be our 1 year anniversary together. I remember sitting on Aunt Gloria's shoulder in the car with her and Uncle Elmer when we pulled into the parking lot in Georgia and I met Mom. We drove all 10 hours back to North Carolina that day. I knew Mum was going to be great because Aunt Kik and Couzin Becca had come by earlier to get my sister Barley and they had told me all about how cool my Mum was going to be and how much fun we were going to have together.

Mums are the best. (Mum inserts - so are Baxters...they are the best friends EVER!)

No comments: