Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hangin' wid da Ponies

It has rained and rained and rained here and Mum had a sick friend to visit at the hospital so I had been going through barn withdrawl.

Fortunately, we headed out there on Saturday and I got to play in the mud. Mum was out pretending to be a photographer with the ponies so I got to wander around with her and bark and chase and splash and have a grand old time. I took it upon myself to try to make the ponies ears go right. So I would run and bark to get them to look at me so mum could snap the photos.

Here's me with Em-me's pony Mister Chief - he's big and dirty. But he likes the B-dawg.

Note: I did not give mum permission to be snapping MY photo. The hair STILL HAS NOT GROWN LONG ENOUGH. but she was sneaky like that. Mums - you can't live with 'em, you can't eat kibble with out 'em.


I had a great time spending all my energy running running running. After several days cooped up indoors, I just had to be free. This is me moving so fast, even the camera couldn't stop me, while mum was trying to take a picture of Chesterfield.







Ha. That was fun.

No comments: