Monday, October 16, 2006

Got Baxter?

Had the second meeting of the Baxter fan club this weekend. Prez Auntie Laura came all the way in from Texas to preside... just to see ME ME ME! (okay, that Em-me chick might have had something to do with it, but I like my version better)

The hair is not growing as fast as I would like - I expressed my irritation with mum again this morning in the 40 degree weather while I did my business in the yard.

So for your viewing pleasure - here are the latest of my little bros and sisters - you can get your own Baxter dawg at Double Creek Kennel. Auntie Gloria is SO helpful and will answer any questions you might have.
so spread the B-dawg message - get yours WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

p.s. No garuntee is made to the cuteness of said puppies equaling the orginal Baxter dog. These are merely copies, made from the same genetic material and therefore may not be exact replicas of the Baxter dog. Your mileage may vary. But these are the closest you will get to my perfect self.

No comments: