Friday, December 30, 2005

A dog's life - jet settin' for the holidays

Its tough to be me - having to fly in the world's smallest pet carrier (hint Mum.)

But I got to spend Christmas on the Gulf Coast with my Mum and her pack and my sister!!!! Yes, that's right, my sister lives with Mum's brother's family. She's all dainty and delicate and well behaved and probably is was dropped on her head because (my sister, not my mom.) she comes when she's called, she doesn't bark near as loud as I do, and she's pretty much potty trained. In short, she made me look REALLY bad. Yep, she's definitely had all those tackles and bites I gave her coming. Little sisters are the PITS.
Check me out - stylin' on the golf course. I am one handsome canine!! Mmm, mmm, mmm.

I got to go out with Mum and Grandpa and chase golf balls while he practiced chipping. Grandpa said I need to learn to fetch them and then drop them in the hole. If I thought it would get me better kibble and sleeping arrangments, I might consider it.

Oh yeah, Mom bought herself this "How to train Dogs" book. What a load of crap. She could have spent that money on treats or toys but instead I'm hearing "NO." and "COME HERE" and "SIT." And "STAY." As if. I live with cats - like I'm going to do THAT - they still get fed and get to come and go as they please - I demand equal rights.


Here's my sister. Sure, she's cute and all, but she's not as great as me. Of course, that would be tough, so we cut her a bit of slack - notice she's a blonde. No wonder she does what she's told.

Mom said Uncle Bob bought me a card to PetSmart - SWEET! I LOVE PetSMART - everyone there thinks I am SO cute and I get all sorts of treats and stuff. Now, if I could only convince mom to spend it on treats instead of pee-pads.....

No comments: