Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome to the Rock!

(say it again, but this time, try sound like Sean Connery)


OK - So this is my new jail, I mean, pad during the day. I find that the accoustics in the living room are not near what they were in the bathroom so I have to shreek louder. This all started because one day, when mom got home, I met her at the door. This is where I was living:

Mom wanted to upload a photo of the baby gate and the bathroom where I was chillin but the blog site is all screwy. Anyway, I managed to climb the baby gate and meet her. So then she started closing the bathroom door.

My response was to do paw-paints with my poo on her walls and door in the bathroom. For some reason, she was not pleased. (hello, I am a yorkie-POO after all...)

Anyway, so here I sit. When Mom gets home these days, she's usually stressed and bummed - apparently someone higher in the pack has decided to fire a bunch of people and she's really worried that she might be one. I told her we could share my kennel, but that didn't go over well. (See, I knew it sucked) At any rate, I do my best to cheer her up and she lets me chase her and play and stuff. I make her laugh so its all good.

I still don't like the kennel though.

No comments: