Thursday, January 12, 2006

All Dogs Go To Petsmart....

(with apologizes to Disney for the paraphrase of title...)

Uncle Bob's gift card was an adventure - We love Petsmart - its the best. I get to meet all sorts of people and get adored by all the folks at the store and let me tell you about the smells!!! The whole store is a smorgous board of interesting odors...





Speaking of dogs, I got to meet more of my canine kind... A border collie who thought I was a great toy (thanks, mum, for saving me) and a big lab who peed in the food aisle.

The neat thing about petsmart is that I get to meet other animals. Last time, I met a ferret - why anyone would have one of those weasle things as a pet is beyond me - heck, in the dog toy section, they have toy ferrets for guys like me to pull and chew on.



So this time, Mum and I walked by the fish section. Lets be frank - it smells weird here. But I found it facinating for a few minutes - until I realized that I couldn't actually catch the fish things. then I was over the experience.

And finally, after a border collie and a lab, I met a dog I can finally beat up...er, relate to. :)

Hope your shopping is as cool as mine.

No comments: