Monday, March 26, 2007

Monthly Fan Club Meeting.

(Mum inserts: Blogger was being a total pain about uploading pictures, so this is a week late. Sorry)

This weekend saw the return of Prez Laura, and cousin Em-me to Casa Baxter. And even Cousin Jor-jor got in on the action the last night. She is so silly.


It was AWESOME. I got to pee on everyone - its very important you know, to mark my territory. Mum thinks it was because I got excited, but that's just my cover story. I dont' like to share my fan clubs, you know. Even with Tinker and Malley cats.

And Prez Laura, we love her so much - she fed us raw egg. And bacon. And I pooted ALL weekend long. It was FUN! Here I am, because she is MY Prez Laura, staking my claim on her. I will not share. Except with the her pups, whom I will convert to the school of Baxter is the best Dog in May.


No pics of Emme this time - she was camera shy with the b-dawg.

It was great fun. I loved it.

No comments: