Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm in the dawg house...

I chewed up a pair of mum's new shoes this weekend. She was not pleased AT ALL. I told it was just the back loopy things and they were still wearable, but this appears to have been a final straw.

This brings the total pairs of shoes that I have maimed to:
at least SEVEN pairs.

And I am non discriminate to style. I've done hiking boots, water proof shoes, I particularly like mum's Ariat shoes to gnaw on - and let me tell you, those are worth every penny - mum says they cost lots! And boy are they good!!!

Then there are three pairs of dress shoes - complete from strappy sandles to grandma pumps.

Her closet is like a B-dawg chew toy buffet. Between her underwear and her shoes, I could just live in the closet all day while she's at work. Unfortunately, she disagrees and I have to chill in the super crates.

I keep telling her I am part of her behavior modification program to pick up her shoes and close the closet door. She does not appreciate it. At all.

silly mum.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my Bichon is a distant relative of Baxter. She has the same obsession with not only my closet, but my underwear and any and all shoes. Indeed, a "chew toy buffet." Your blog makes me laugh, Baxter Dawg. Chloe could be your girlfriend--she only lives a bit away in Durham!

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh Bax, keep up the tough love. We have to remind Mum somehow that she needs to pick up after herself. After all, she's a grown mum now.

Aunt Glo said...

Tsk,Tsk...Baxter, dear, I am soooo disappointed in your latest behavior. The chewing of you Mum's shoes were bad enough, but HUMPING the poor cat???? You were raised better than that!!! I hope that you are duly remorseful.

I love you anyway.
Aunt Glo
www.doublecreekkennel.com