Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday

Today, I turn 4. Mum took me to a fancy barkery place to get fancy treats (me, I just prefer the liver treats from Petsmart, but I humored her.) and I made sure to poop in the store. EXCELLENT. The girls there didn't really oo and awww over me either (before the poopage) so I think they had it coming because hELLO! I am CUTE! And its my BIRFDAY! morons.



It was also REALLY hot today. Mum says it was 109. All I know is that when I went tearing through the neighborhood because mom forgot (HA HA HA SUCKER!) to put my leash on when we went out to the car, the ground was HOT. And I was panting up a storm after running for like 5 seconds. I wouldn't let mum catch me though. But the nice man in the big white truck was mean and when I came to hiim when he called me, he made me stay put so mum could grab me. No fun for the B-dawg on his birthday.




So I'm tired. And chillin with Mum tonight. You can send me birthday cards - just ask mum. Peace out!

2 comments:

Jan Mader said...

Love your blog! Happy Birthday Baxter. Hopefully I'm writing from my blog for animal lovers. http://animaltalk4u.blogspot.com/

I'd love to have you come visit. I have two dogs and a horse that I ride dressage.

Hope to talk to you soon...

Mile High Pixie said...

Happy happy birfday! Best dawg in wurld! I have to come see you and bring you treets.