Saturday, September 13, 2008

Swimmin and Boozin' Dawg

We got a pool installed at the temporary B-Crib - complete with solar roof heater thingy and it is AWESOME. I have been working on my dives and my dawg paddle and its great for when I get hot, I just go sit on the top step - instant desert AC.

But last night, I got into Mum's wine... I might have had too much. Mum swears the floors were flat and not moving, but I think she was playing a MEAN trick on the B-dawg. But I liked the wine. Mum calls it Pee-nooo Greee-Zhee-Oooo and I couldn't get enough of it. Mum eventually had to put her glass away because, even with the floor and the rooms spinning, I kept trying to get more. Mum said I need a 12 step program. Whatev. I saw she's still got more of it in the fridge... I am going to bide my time.

Anyway, I might have maybe fallen in the pool in my (mum's words:) "drunken stupor" last night. But I swam around and got out. No biggie, but mum was NOT pleased.

Today, I decided to pass on the pool thing. But I was tempted. Really tempted.

No comments: