Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dawg Park

OK, dudes - its really really hot here and there's like NO grass.

And the cats keep digging in this box thing and making noise and IT BOTHERS ME. THEY NEED TO STOP

Mum was feeling bad about me not going to see Rico so she took me to this Dawg Park thingy.

A whole park for B-dawgs!!! There's even GRASS and TREES

and unfortunately other dogs. I thought it was supposed to be just MINE, but oh well.

Anyway, it was fun and all sniffing things, but it was hot so I spent time just chillin' with mum in the shade. It wore me out so much, this is what I did on Saturday night:



Come visit the B-dawg - I'll take you to my park!

1 comment:

Mile High Pixie said...

yayz! I will come see you, mah puppeh. We will play wif toyz and treats and hav lots of fun. And then I'm taking your mum to the spa at the Venetian, cuz it's the bestest! Just like Bax!