Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Casa de Ugh

Many of you out there in the B-dawg fan club have asked about what I do all day. Well, because Mum has a difficult schedule, and I like peeing on a carpet more than a pee pad (though I prefer grass to ANYTHING else), I have to spend her business hours in a cage. It sucks



Mum did upsize it to two crates, thanks to Auntie Vickie, but it still bites.

When Mum gets home, I am so good and quiet, but I just can't help but shake my whole bootie I am so excited to see her. I get to go straight outside WITHOUT A LEASH to do the potty thing. Mum knows that I am so happy she's home, she doesn't need to leash me to keep me from wandering off.

I luv my Mum. I tolerate my crate, just for her. Good thing she gives me treats.

1 comment:

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh, dear puppeh!!1! You are a lucky dawg with your Mansion of Toys and Blankets. You know Mum wishes she could stay home with you and snorgle all day.