Thursday, November 16, 2006

mum is sick.

She apparently caught something while we were at Nana and Grandpa's or on that horrible plane thing. It was a fun trip - I got adored by lots of people and a really nice lady told mom to upgrade my travel accomodations to a soft kennel. I would have kissed her if mum had let me.

Anyway, mum has been coughing and sniffling and hacking and sleeping not much, which I think is cool - more time to play - even if she's sick, she's more fun than if she's asleep.

And today - TODAY - she came home early - AND SHE COULDN'T BARK. It is AWESOME. I got into her dinner tonight and she tried to yell at me - and all she could do was croak. it rocked!

But she got me back. I had to take a shower with her. ugh.

Anyway, here's a picture of me from the day we went and mudded through the pony pastures. Mum didn't take any pictures from our trip. And GOOD NEWS - all my sibling's have been adopted. Mum said I couldn't get a little brother or sister till I learned to share and until we got a yard with a fence. (sigh) I'm not good with the sharing, so I guess I'm OK for now with that. Maybe when mum gets a man, HE can share his lap with the new kid. Cause I'm not keen on sharing mum.

mum's getting loopy. I better get her to take me out one more time before her new medicines kick in and she starts thinking I'm a cat and I should purr. 'Night homies.

No comments: