Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well, I'm here now

So mom says she'll put some pictures of me up soon - ha. We'll see. After leaving me home ALL DAY for my first day, I got to go to work with her yesterday. And I was adored by millions world wide. Seriously, I was SO good - didn't hardly make a peep and I even got to go to several meetings with mom and hang out in her coat. Someone called her a kangaroo but I don't know what that means.

Today, I'm stuck at home. With the darn cats, who don't want to play with me at all. Mom tried to play a little this morning but she was all "Sleep, Baxter. Lets snooze." I keep telling her sleep is for woosies and cats, but apparently she doesn't speak Baxter yet. I'm trying to train her, but she's slow.

I barked at Tinkerbell this morning. That was fun. She ran like I was a pit bull. Very cool. I must be really scary.

I hope mom comes home soon. I hate the bathroom and really hate the puppy gate. Besides, I can tell mom needs serious attention. Its going to be tough work to take care of her - she's not easy, you know.

more later!

No comments: