Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A little update from B-dawg's Casa

Hey folks. Just a little update from my casa. Not much chilling from here - mum and I go to the barn to see Rico when its warm enough.

Today, mum came home early to go to the dentist and set me LOOSE on the Casa. I played. (and OK so I pooped in the house, but its her fault she was on a schedule.) Then she went to the barn WITH OUT ME. ARGH. Does she not realize there are my fans there, waiting to pay homage to the wonder that is the B-dawg? Poor things.

Anyway, when she got home we played ALOT.

And now I'm tired. Note the new blanket mum got from Food Lion - for 5 dollars. Its like B-dawg cammo.
Have a groovy Wednesday.

1 comment:

Mile High Pixie said...

Oh B-dawg! How dare Mum leave you in the house without giving you a trip outside for a potty break? Humph! Well, at least she still played with you when you forgave her.