Thursday, February 22, 2007

And I thought my hair cut stunk...

Mum spent two whole evenings clipping 'Rico. And today, she did it some more! Poor dude. I am so glad that I'm small enough to get clipped inside, at least. Rico was not happy, but he prefers the outside to the inside clipping.

Rico and I are pals. We get along really really well. I like to lick his nose and he lets me hang out in his stall with him.


Not only that, we share hay. He eats it, and I sniff it, looking for the mouses I think probably lived in it. Because we all know that cats are slackers and that barn cat, Barley (not my sister) looks awful skinny for a barn cat. It makes me think she's been slacking.


Anyway, so thats what we did today. And now I'm sleeping. Tomorrow is Friday and mum says its shower day for me. I think getting shaved should mean more time between the showers. argh. oh well. maybe she'll forget. Peace, love and kibble, my homies!

No comments: